Energizing for Good Health using Feng Shui.
Start Your Christmas Shopping Early! Enjoy FREE shipping (including US, Europe, Australia, Asia, etc) from now till 31 Dec 2016 when you spend above $100.
*Please refer to your Kua number and directions here to identify your sleeping direction for good Health using Feng Shui.
- If any of your family members are worried about their health, they should sleep with their head pointing towards their personal Tien Yi (天医); Heavenly Doctor direction to tap into their health luck under the Eight Mansions formula in Feng Shui. It is even better for them to occupy a bedroom located in their personal Feng Shui Health or Tien Yi sector (according to personal Kua number).
- Another way to tap into your personal Feng Shui health luck is to orientate the stove or cooker fire mouth (where the knob points to) or electric kettle (where you plug the cable into the appliance) so that the energy enters from your personal Health or Tien Yi Feng Shui direction. This is important because it will ensure that the food you prepare for yourself is energized with auspicious “chi” (energy) coming from your personal ‘Heavenly Doctor’ Feng Shui direction, thereby bringing you longevity and health luck.
- Do not position your bed or desk against the toilet or bathroom wall or below or above. This would flush away all your Health luck.
- Do not position your bed or desk above the kitchen stove. This would “burn” away your luck and cause chronic health problems and bodily pains.
- Be careful not to sleep with your head or feet pointed towards the bedroom door or an open window. The rush of “shar chi“ (killing energy) will drain you of your energy as well as your good luck. If you cannot help it, then use a thick screen or heavy drapes.
- Make sure that you do not sit or sleep under an exposed overhead beam, as these apply pressure on you and suppress your luck while causing you to have aches and pains leading to chronic illnesses. Similar to the poison arrows formed by protruding corners, the corner edges of the overhead beams also create poison arrows that send out a lot of “shar chi”. Therefore, you should take careful measures to avoid them. Besides bamboo flutes, you can also use windchimes or facetted crystal balls to dissolve the “shar chi”. The bamboo flutes should be positioned at a 45-degree angle with the top tilted inwards and the bottom tilted outwards, so that they appear to form the top half of a Bagua or an octagonal shape. Positioned this way, they help to channel the energy and lift it upwards.
- Also, you should not sleep or work in rooms with the #2 or #5 annual flying stars. Doing so would worsen chronic illnesses, especially if there is a predominance of earth elements in the sector as well. Otherwise, you should use some Feng Shui cures of the metal element to counter the bad stars. This can be in the form of a six-rod all-metal hollow Wind Chime or a string of six large Chinese gold coins activated with red ribbon. You can hang them low in a corner against the wall but not over your head. Wear a Wu Lou or Jade Pendant and hang a Wu Lou on either side of your bed. It is also a good idea to wear a Dragon Pendant as protection if you or any of your family wants to protect against ill health.
- In areas of stagnated chi or rooms where you feel has been left silent, you have to air out the rooms to refresh the chi. Then invest in a singing bowl to purify the stagnated energies that may be lingering in the room. The singing bowl is also very effective in clearing out negative energies that have accumulated after arguments and continue to cause tension and stress.
|Year of Birth
(Use previous year if you were born before Chinese New Year)
|1973, 1982, 1991, 2000||9||6|
|1974, 1983, 1992, 2001||8||7|
|1975, 1984, 1993, 2002||7||8|
|1976, 1985, 1994, 2003||6||9|
|1977, 1986, 1995, 2004||5||1|
|1978, 1987, 1996, 2005||4||2|
|1979, 1988, 1997, 2006||3||3|
|1980, 1989, 1998, 2007||2||4|
|1981, 1990, 1999, 2008||1||5|
Your good and bad directions
|Compass Directions for Kua numbers|
|1||2||3||4||5 (男;M)||5 (女;F)||6||7||8||9|
|Good Luck||Success (生气; Life Generating )||SE||NE||S||N||NE||SW||W||NW||SW||E|
|Health (天医, Heavenly Doctor)||E||W||N||S||W||NW||NE||SW||NW||SE|
|Personal Growth (伏位, Stability)||N||SW||E||SE||SW||NE||NW||W||NE||S|
|Family & Romance (延年, Longevity)||S||NW||SE||E||NW||W||SW||NE||W||N|
|Bad Luck||Bad luck (祸害, Mishaps)||W||E||SW||NW||E||S||SE||N||S||NE|
|Five Ghosts (五鬼, Five Ghosts)||NE||SE||NW||SE||SE||N||E||S||N||W|
|Six Killings (六煞, Six Killings)||NW||S||NE||W||S||E||N||SE||E||SW|
|Total Loss (绝命, Life Endangering)||SW||N||W||NE||N||SE||S||E||SE||NW|